8/02/2012

thinking back...

fashion designer
dentist 
gynecologist 
get married to rich guy 
vet 
marine biologist
zoo keeper
ranger in Africa
medical examiner 
fashion designer (again)
shop owner 
doll maker
tailor in London
textile designer
 designer-maker (ceramicist)

This is a history of 
from 'what I wanted to be' to 'what I am'.
15.
I know I must admit that I was fickle and still am.
but I remember that I've always loved 'making things'.
By these hands. A real gift  from my parents.

 I used to really hate them.
Bit chunky but these are hard workers, a real hard workers.
 I love them now even they are chunky haha.


コレ、私の「なりたかったもの」から「今の私」の歴史。
15個。
私、実は、飽き性&移り気なんです。 
でも、いっつも「何かを作ること」が好きでした。
親からもらったこの手で。

すっごい自分の手が嫌いだった時期もありました。
指が太短いし…でも、働き者なんです。
今は、好きです。

No comments:

Post a Comment